Godspeed Project angled rear lower control arms allows 2" more shock travel for lowered cars. CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum for durability and light weight, paired with stiffer and durable polyurethan bushing to improve overall handling of your car. With more shock travel, overall ride comfort on lowered vehicles should improved as well.
- CNC Machined Billet 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Durable Ployurethane Bushings
- Engineered To Direct Bolt-On & Improves Handling
- Angled To Allow 2" More Shock Travel for Lowered Vehicle
- Stiffer and Lighter V.S. Factory Arms
|Legal Disclaimer||WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS STRICTLY OFF-ROAD AND SHOW USE ONLY. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED TO GET EXTREME CAMBER aka "STANCE LOOK". PLEASE BE AWARE ANY FORM OF DRIVING WITH THE "STANCE LOOK" IS DANGEROUS AND IRRESPONSIBLE.|