Lowering a vehicle can put OEM suspension out of factory specification, can result in poor handling and uneven tire wear. Godspeed has solution for the problem, with these adjustable arms and link that helps correct camber. Constructed from heavy duty steel alloy for durability then powder coated for corrosion protection. Engineered to be direct replacement of factory arms for easy installation with proper tools. With spherical bearing for tighter feel and durability over rubber bushings offerings from competitors.
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy With Tubular Design For Durability
- Three Stage Power Coating Process For Corrosion Protection
- Camber Correction Range +/- 3 Degrees
- Improve Handling And Eliminate Uneven Tire Wear
- Must Have For Lowered Vehicles
|Special Notes||FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY! PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH NEVER MAY BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD.|
|Legal Disclaimer||WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS STRICTLY OFF-ROAD AND SHOW USE ONLY. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED TO GET EXTREME CAMBER aka "STANCE LOOK". PLEASE BE AWARE ANY FORM OF DRIVING WITH THE "STANCE LOOK" IS DANGEROUS AND IRRESPONSIBLE.|