Godspeed Project's MonoRS Coilovers for BMW E46 3-Series 1999-06 is our one entity in our family of single-adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an affordable price. It features a monotube damper that is made out of a carbon seamless steel 52mm tube with a performance internal piston providing maximum damper response. The cold-bent springs are made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Using race quality shock oil, Godspeed Project can guarantee exceptional damper performance at any temperature on and off the track. The top of the shock is attached to the car using a high quality top hat that features a high performance Japanese KOYO 6204Z bearing pillow ball mount (when applicable). The bottom shock brackets are made out of a T7075 forged aluminum or carbon steel brackets for lighter weight without sacrificing durability which also includes brake line brackets (when applicable). The MonoRS offers 32 level of damper adjustability which can be set to your preference.
- 32 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Front Pillow Ball Camber Plast With Koyo Japan 6204z bearing
- Monotube Anodized Corrosion-Resistant Shock Design
- Lightweight Aluminum Coilover Components and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets
- Large 52mm Dia. Shock Body with a performance internal piston and race-grade shock oil.
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
|Damping Levels||32 Levels|
|Spring Rate(Front)||8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)|
|Spring Rate(Rear)||10 kg/mm (560 lbs/inch)|
|Spring Length(Front)||160 mm|
|Spring Length(Rear)||200 mm|
|Camber Plate(Front)||Yes, With Pillow Ball|
|Spring Inner Diameter(Front)||62 mm (2.44 inch)|
|Spring Inner Diameter(Rear)||62 mm (2.44 inch)|