Designed for the driving enthusiast, the Godspeed Project sway bar eliminates unnecessary roll for exceptional stability and maximum tire contact patch and grip.
Unique to the Godspeed Project sway bar is its full solid steel alloy construction. The Godspeed Project sway bar has a carefully calculated outer and inner diameter for the proper amount of rigidity. The diameter and strength cannot be compared to other commonly available anti-sway bars due to the vast difference in material. The Godspeed Project sway bars use extremely functional race material technology available to all motorsport enthusiasts for a reasonable price!
- 24mm Solid Chromoly Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- CNC6061 Aluminium Alloy Subframe Brace
- Performance Urethane Sway Bar Bushing
- Spherical Bearing End Links
- Dramatically Improves Handling by Reducing Body Roll
- Great Suspension Upgrade For Auto-Cross And Competition Use.
- Engineered To Direct Bolt On To The Subframe, OE Mounting Location