Lowering a vehicle will often take it out of factoryOE alignment specification. A large majority of OE suspension components does not have any camber or toe angle adjustment. With out of spec alignment will result in poor handling and will results in premature uneven tire wear.
Designed for intended vehicle, this kit will help your lowered car not only drive better, but your tires will have longer lifespan as well. Godspeed's camber kits are designed to be reliable for daily driving yet strong enough for high performance and race use.
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy For Durability
- Allows Camber/Toe Angle Adjustment When Lowering Your Car
- Improve Handling And Increase Lifespan of Tires
- Power Coat For Anti-Corrosion Finish
- Adjustment Range: +/- 3 Degree
NOTE: Vehicle wheel alignment is recommended after installation of any suspension parts.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY! PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH NEVER MAY BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD.